Github Webhook Worker
This shows how to kick off a worker from a webhook. This example uses Github's Service Hooks.
- Copy or rename the webhook_config_example.yml to webhook_config.yml
- Modify the hipchat info in webhook_config.yml
- Upload the worker by running
upload.rbin this directory
- Add the following url to github Service Hooks, Post-Receive URLs:
- Click Update Settings
- Click Test Hook
- Check the worker status and logs in IronWorker at http://hud.iron.io to ensure it ran successfully.
That's it, now everytime someone pushes to your github repo, it'll execute the GithubWebhookWorker on IronWorker.