Papertrail Alerts Webhook Worker
This shows how to kick off a worker from a webhook. This example uses Papertrail's Webhook Alerts to post to Stathat.
- Copy or rename the webhook_config_example.yml to webhook_config.yml
- Modify the stathat info webhook_config.yml
- Upload the worker by running
upload.rbin this directory
- Add the following url to Papertrail's Alerts under Webhook:
- Click Update (and refresh)
- Click Test alert
- Check the worker status and logs in IronWorker at http://hud.iron.io to ensure it ran successfully.
That's it, now everytime a Papertrail alert goes off, it will execute this worker on IronWorker.