This shows how to kick off a worker from a webhook. This example uses Github's Service Hooks.
- Be sure you've setup your Iron.io credentials, see main README.md.
- Copy or rename the webhook_config_example.yml to webhook_config.yml and edit it to set your hipchat credentials.
iron_worker upload github_webhook
- See webhook url
iron_worker webhook github_webhook
- Add it in github repo "WebHook URLs" list (admin page, "Service Hooks" section)
- Click Update Settings
- Click Test Hook
- Check the worker status and logs in IronWorker at http://hud.iron.io to ensure it ran successfully.
- Check HipChat for messages from webhook.
That's it, now everytime someone pushes to your github repo, it'll execute
github_webhook worker on IronWorker.