Reading Barcodes In C#
A detailed C# tutorial showing how to use the BarCode package from Nuget to read Barcodes
PM > Install-Package Barcode
using IronBarCode; using System;
1 Get Started.cs
How to read almost any barcode or QR Code in 1 line of code.
2 Try Harder.cs
Improving performance by specifying barcode formats to scan, and using the TryHarder flag to find skewed or noisy barcodes, at the cost of some speed.
3 Read Multiple.cs
Reading one or many barcodes from documents and scans including
- PDF files
- MultiFrame GIF and TIFF images
- MultiThreading for faster performance
4 Reading Imperfect Barcodes.cs
Dealing with real world scenarios such as:
- Reading Barcodes and QR from Photographs
- Scanning PDF files for barcodes
- Reading barcodes from small or thumbnail images
All BarcodeResult.Read methods provide the developer with control to correct image and photograph correction and straightening rotation and perspective from skewed images
- RotationCorrection e.g BarcodeReader.BarcodeRotationCorrection.Extreme un-rotates and removes perspective from barcode images.
- ImageCorrection e.g BarcodeReader.BarcodeImageCorrection.DeepCleanPixels separates Barcodes from background imagery and digital noise.
- BarcodeEncoding e.g. BarcodeEncoding.Code128 Setting a specific Barcode format improves speed and reduces the risk of false positive results
See the full tutorial at https://ironsoftware.com/csharp/barcode/tutorials/reading-barcodes/