This is an alpha release
A GUI that wants to make data profiling beautiful. You can read any json with this schema https://gist.github.com/argenisleon/f3989cc61da28a6cedcf5c77e5942888 and bumblebee will plot frecuency and histograms charts to better help you make sense of your data.
Blublebee is Agnostic
You can output this json from whatever software or library you want, for example R or Pandas(Python) and use it with Bumblebee.
For now Optimus https://github.com/ironmussa/Optimus can output json compatible with Bumblebee when you run the profiler().
If you write a function to output a json formatted to bumblebee please be sure to contribute with the repo.
- Install node/npm https://www.npmjs.com/get-npm
- Clone or download the Bumblebee repo
npm run dev
Contributing to Bumblebee
Contributions go far beyond pull requests and commits. We are very happy to receive any kind of contributions including:
- Documentation updates, enhancements, designs, or bugfixes.
- Spelling or grammar fixes.
- README.md corrections or redesigns.
- Adding unit, or functional tests
- Triaging GitHub issues -- especially determining whether an issue still persists or is reproducible.
- Searching #hibumblebee on twitter and helping someone else who needs help.
- Blogging, speaking about, or creating tutorials about Bumblebee and its many features.