the open legal operating system for start-up companies
Ironsides is under active development toward a stable release.
Download the most recent release of Ironsides from GitHub.
Make comments and suggest changes on Google Drive.
Company formation documents are prescription-strength legal devices.
If you need to form a company, don’t be an idiot. Hire a lawyer.
A good lawyer will know whether Ironsides fits your need.
Certificate of Incorporation
Action by Sole Incorporator
Initial Board Resolutions
With adoption certificates from:
- The Incorporator
- The Secretary
Founder's Stock Purchase Agreements
- Single-Trigger Acceleration, Cash Consideration
- Single-Trigger Acceleration, IP Consideration
- Single-Trigger Acceleration, Mixed Consideration
- Double-Trigger Acceleration, Cash Consideration
- Double-Trigger Acceleration, IP Consideration
- Double-Trigger Acceleration, Mixed Consideration
And associated documents:
- 83(b) Election
- Statement about 83(b) Election
- Stock Power
- Receipt (from the Company)
- Receipt (from the Founder)
Stockholder Consent Approving Indemnification Agreement
Ironclad is made possible with the generous material, intellectual, and moral support of Ironclad.