A nodejs port of joDoc
- Self-linking documenatation
- A quick and easy table of contents system
- JSON configuration coming soon
- Should be directly compatible with original jodoc.
New stuff, or "Docs Gone Wild!"
Everything in jodoc-lib intended to be stateless.
jodoc.js divorced from jodoc-lib, jodoc.js intended to be a simple client
Don't like jodoc.js? Write your own! Lemme know if jodoc-lib needs better docs.
Don't like showdown? Use your own! Maintaining a process spawner for the sample client was too much.
Don't like the TOC format? Write your own! Supply a regex to toclinker and it parses that input instead!
Adding some new features to the jodoc spec, including easier auto-linking between documentation sets. Basically, to make it easier to "roll up" docs from one or more code bases. Consider the following case:
- docs from JS lib from vendor A
- docs from JS lib from vendor B
- project-specific docs from application level code
- coding standards and other esoteric docs
Basically, working on an optional way to easily unite stuff like this into a single TOC and have auto-linking applied throughout.
there may be more than one section with the same name; so a disambiguation scheme for links that have more than one place to go
some doc sets can and should put more levels than H1 in their TOC, this is more the case for esoteric docs than code docs
leaning on the new JSON config file notion to fuel this