Internet Routing Registry Daemon (IRRd) Version 4
Internet Routing Registry daemon version 4 is an IRR database server, processing IRR objects in the RPSL format. Its main features are:
- Validating, cleaning and storing IRR data, and extracting information for indexing.
- Providing several query interfaces to query the IRR data.
- Handling authoritative IRR data, and allowing users with the appropriate authorisation to submit requests to change objects.
- Mirroring other IRR databases using file imports and NRTM.
- Offering NRTM mirroring and full export services to other databases.
Older versions of IRRd are or were in use at NTT and RADB, amongst other places. Difficulties with continued maintenance and extension of these older versions lead to the IRRd v4 project.
Please see the documentation for more.