Isogenic Game Engine
Latest Updates & Changelog
- Full un-obfuscated source code
- Advanced networking system with built-in server
- Particle system
- Scenegraph-based rendering pipeline
- Tile maps
- Box2D physics component for easy integration with 2d and isometric games
- Multiple viewport support
- Tweening support
- Cell-based animation support
- Native and font-sheet text support
After downloading or cloning this repository, if you plan to use the multiplayer aspects of the engine you should run (assumes that you cloned / extracted the engine repository to /ige)**:
cd /ige/server npm install
This will automatically download and install any required Node.js modules.
** You must have Node.js installed for the installation to work
There are a lot of examples in the ./examples folder. Please see the ./examples/readme.md file for more information about running the examples.
Head over to the official help & support forum: http://www.isogenicengine.com/forum
Feedback & Support
If you have any comments, questions, requests etc please don't hesitate to discuss them on the forum!
Intellectual Property, Ownership & Copyright
(C)opyright 2013 Irrelon Software Limited http://www.irrelon.com
- Website: http://www.isogenicengine.com
- Store: http://www.isogenicengine.com/download.html
- Forum: http://www.isogenicengine.com/forum
- API Docs: http://www.isogenicengine.com/docs-reference.html
- Video Tutorials: http://www.isogenicengine.com/docs-tutorials.html
- Updates, News & Changelog: http://www.isogenicengine.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=8
- Twitter: @IsogenicEngine https://twitter.com/IsogenicEngine
- Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/coolbloke1324
Some of the art and assets that are included in the premium version are not included in the free (prototype) version because of licensing issues.