University of Glasgow - WAD2 Group Project
Grub Grabber is a web application designed to give users (anonymous or signed in) easy-to-access lunch destination suggestions. The suggestions include places like cafes, restaurants, bars that serve food, as well as cheaper daily options such as supermarkets, and convenience stores.
See the Design folder for design documentation including wireframes, database structure, and user personas.
Live version available at: http://grubgrabber.pythonanywhere.com/
- Set up new virtual environment.
- Clone repository.
- Install project dependencies:
pip install -r requirements.txt
- Create the database file:
python manage.py migrateor
- (Optional) Populate database with some fake users:
- Run the Django development server with
python manage.py runserveror
- Access site at
If the population script has been run, then a test user will exist with username
test and password
- Fork it!
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes:
git commit -am 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch:
git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request :D
Version 1.0: 27th March 2015
Main Development Team:
- Isaac Jordan - https://github.com/Sheepzez
- Ben Jackson - https://github.com/ExogenesisBen
- Callum Nixon -https://github.com/2072704N
- Jack Croal - https://github.com/2062685c
LICENSE file in the root of the repository.