A simple fast node http server. More a toolkit than a platform.
- easy to do common things.
- possible to do uncommon things.
- small enough to rewrite easily
- File Serving
- Auto indexing
- Directory indexing
- ejs parser
- a crappy router
- Configurable logging statements (dumping everything now, it's perty noisy)
- Custom error pages
- More eventedness/AOP/etc. A way for plugins to alter the behavior of the server, without necessarily being one of the actions in the chain
- some scripts to wrap up the core server, and do stuff like start, stop, point &2 at a log file, etc.
- a non-crappy url-to-function router