Isabelle Community Cookbook
What is this?
This repository contains the resources for the isabelle community cookbook. The cookbook contains a collection of useful tips/tricks/hints for Isabelle users.
How to contribute
If you want to add/udpdate an entry, simply add/edit the corresponding entry in the corresponding directory and create a pull request. If you need help, simply create an issue.
Build site locally
To build and view the website locally, see here.
- Add CI and html output for linked theory files (cf current Makefile)
- Move material from https://isabelle.in.tum.de/community/
- Recipes for proving existential statements
- Primer on conversions
- Latex tips
- Debugging ML code (
- Overview of different tactics (should also include
- Difference between methods and tactics
- Namespacing of operators and more with bundles
- Function package tutorial
- Isabelle/jEdit FAQ. For instance: how do I get symbols to display properly?