A minimal fish shell prompt made of raw fish.
Sashimi uses your prompt real estate as low as possible. It focuses on only required information. Along with being minimalist, the error codes are shown to user so that you can start to debug from a better point. See the features list for more detailed information.
- Compatible with fish 3.0+
- Displays only the parent directory instead of the entire working directory
- Git Support
- Shows clean/dirty status
- Shows branch ahead/behind information
- Discourages working on master branch
- Informative When Required
- Shows error exit status in red
You can install sashimi by cloning this repository and linking the
fish_prompt.fish file to your
~/.config/fish/functions directory or any directory in your fish functions path.
git clone https://github.com/isacikgoz/sashimi cd sashimi ln -s fish_prompt.fish ~/.config/fish/functions/fish_prompt.fish
If you are using a package manager, you have the following options:
This prompt was inspired by other promps such as: