A fully client-based web app that allows you to create playlists of any tracks on SoundCloud.
- Store, edit and delete playlists.
- Play all the tracks in a playlist with one click or tap.
- A playlist can have a title and a description.
- Should work in e.g. Chrome and Opera/Opera Mobile, partial support for Firefox.
- A bookmarklet helps you add tracks to the playlist from SoundCloud pages.
You should in theory be able to simply open the index.html file and use the app like that (except for problems that occur when using the file: protocol).
For developing you need to have node.js > 0.8 and npm.
Then you only have to run
npm install && slake deps in order to get everything you need.
slake will list the tasks available.
slake deploy should deploy the project into the cloud.
- Soundcloud's JS SDK
- Backbone.Localstorage for storing playlists in the browser
- HTML5 boilerplate's CSS
- Node.js (for dev. scripts and dev. server)
- The Cloud
- Travis CI for testing