Open Source KVM Virtual Desktops based on KVM Linux and dockers.
- Engine that monitors hypervisors and domains (desktops)
- Websocket user interface with real time events.
Pull images and bring it up:
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/isard-vdi/isard/master/docker-compose.yml docker-compose pull docker-compose up -d
Connect to https://<ip|domain> and follow wizard.
NOTE: All data will be created in your host /opt/isard folder
There will be two minimal oldstyle desktops ready for tests that you can start and connect to.
If you want to create your own desktop:
- Go to Media menu and download an ISO
- After the download is finished it will show a desktop icon where you can create the desktop.
You will find the created desktop in Desktops menu. Implemented encrypted viewers:
- Spice client
- Spice websockets
- VNC client
- VNC websockets
Create a template from a desktop:
- Open desktop details and click on Template it button.
- Fill in the form and click on create.
It will create a template from that desktop as it was now. You can create as many desktops identical to that template.
In Updates menu you will have access to different resources you can download from our IsardVDI updates server.
Go to IsardVDI Project website
- Josep Maria Viñolas Auquer
- Alberto Larraz Dalmases
- Daniel Criado Casas
- Néfix Estrada
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or fill in an issue.