##A PHP & HTML5 & CSS3 & jQuery Framework for creating a simple slide deck
So far... the process is:
- Put this somewhere PHP can run
- Create slides in the slides folder using slides already in there as templates. The numbering system just helps you maintain an order of the slides. It uses natural sort.
- Alter setup.php file to name your slides
- Make a intro page for this project
- Browser testing (only modern, it's a slide deck, not a public website...)
- Get slide in / slide out to move different directions based on Next/Previous
- Make better and more practical slide examples
- Possibly other options for slide transitions (fade, nothing, etc)
- Array to name your slides is kinda janky. Do slides even need names?