HP-41: Libraries for handling XM and HEPAX files
NOTE: These programs are part of the ISENE.ROM (https://github.com/isene/hp-41_isene-rom). The FOCAL listing can be found in the "src" folder of that project. Any updates and new versions will be found there.
This library contains functions for handling eXtended Memory files:
- FLSORT: Alphabetically sorts an XM file (file name in alpha)
- FLSZ+: Ensures the XM file (name in Alpha) has room for 4 more records
- FLSZ-: Trims the XM file (name in Alpha)
- SKPTACR: Sets the file pointer of file to 0. Creates file if it doesn’t exist
- XMFILE?: Return the current XM file name in Alpha. This function requires the ICEBOX rom
This library contains functions for handling HEPAX files:
- HSAVEAS: Saves XM ASCII file (name in Alpha) to HEPAX memory
- HSAVED: Saves XM data file (name in Alpha) to HEPAX memory
- HGETAS: Retrieves HEPAX ASCII file (name in Alpha) to XM
- HGETD: Retrieves HEPAX data file (name in Alpha) to XM
- HRESZFL: Resizes HEPAX ASCII file (name in Alpha) to specified size (in X)
This software is released into the Public Domain.