CryptoGo is a simple file encrypter for your day-to-day needs.
CryptoGo's goal is to be a simple tool to encrypt and password protect your files.
CryptoGo is on beta. Pull Requests are welcome
- STUPIDLY EASY TO USE
- Fast encryption and decryption processes
- Uses filecrypt libs
- Galois/Counter Mode (GCM) encryption (Extra secure, harder to bruteforce)
- Encrypts files so they can't be read unless the decrypter is used
- Protects your files with a password
Option 1: Go Get
$ go get github.com/isfonzar/CryptoGo $ CryptoGo
Option 2: From source
$ git clone https://github.com/isfonzar/CryptoGo.git $ cd CryptoGo/ $ go get -d $ go build *.go
# Encrypts a file $ CryptoGo encrypt path/to/your/file
# Decrypts a file $ CryptoGo decrypt path/to/your/file
$ CryptoGo help
Bug Reports & Feature Requests
Please use the issue tracker to report any bugs or file feature requests.
PRs are welcome. To begin developing, do this:
$ git clone --recursive email@example.com:isfonzar/CryptoGo.git $ cd CryptoGo/
- Create an issue to discuss about your idea
- [Fork it] (https://github.com/isfonzar/CryptoGo/fork)
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
CryptoGo is still on beta. We will not be held responsible for any file loses that may occur due to bugs or misuse of the program distributed here. Always keep a backup in those cases.