Al Quran Cloud
This is the code you see deployed on https://alquran.cloud. This documentation explains how you can get setup to deploy your own instance and contribute code.
- PHP 7
- Composer - See composer.json for other dependencies
- Slim Framework
- Bootstrap 3
- Bootstrap Multiselect
- Media Elements JS
God willing, I will provide links to Docker containers with instructions on how to spin up an environment from scratch in a few minutes. If you'd like to have a go at doing this, please go for it.
In the mean time:
- Clone this repository
- Make sure you have a directory called logs at the root level of this repository to which your web server (apache or nginx) can write
- Point your web server's document root to the www directory.
- Make sure you have internet connectivity so the app can connect to https://api.alquran.cloud
- Open your browser and browse the URL for the hostname pointing to the www directory.
You should see the homepage.
You can contribute code by raising a pull request. If you'd like to moderate the code, please get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
There's a backlog of stuff under issues for things that potentially need to be worked on, so please feel free to pick something up from there or contribute your own improvements.