Islandora DevOps Interest Group
As of April 2018, this group is taking an indefinite hiatus from having online meetings.
For those interested within the Islandora community wanting to start up the monthly online meetings, please contact Melissa Anez at the Islandora Foundation directly for steps on how to do that.
Please note: This doesn't impact any other projects, discussions, deployment guides or ongoing development of the islandora vagrant box.
The last two convenors were:
How to participate
There is an online meeting held every second Wednesday of the month at 11:00 AM-noon PST / 2:00-3:00 PM EST.
Join by visiting this Google Hangouts URL.
If you don't have the Hangouts browser plugin installed, you will be prompted to install it.
Additionally, the Group announces changes / meeting updates here:
Terms of Reference
- The name of the IIG is the Islandora DevOps Interest Group (IDOIG)
- The purpose of the Islandora DevOps Interest Group is to make it easier for developers, testers, and system administrators to deploy the Islandora stack (and associated tools) in their respective environments
- Specific goals, activities, outcomes include:
- maintain the Islandora Vagrant and Islandora Vagrant Base Box
- to curate the Deployments repository to explore ways of increasing scalability of the various components of the Islandora stack
- create/Maintain a version matrix
- consult with the CLAW project as needed
- The interest group will meet once a month virtually (eg. via Google Hangouts). A call for agenda items will be posted to the Islandora Google Group 1 week prior to the meeting. The convenors will appoint a note taker for the meeting and meeting notes will be made available at some url.
- The convenors will produce a report to be submitted to the Islandora Roadmap Committee following the IDOIG’s meeting.
- Islandora DevOps Interest Group Wiki
- Islandora Deployments
- Islandora Vagrant
- Automating content production and loading
- Melissa Anez (Islandora Foundation)
- Bryan J. Brown (Florida State University)
- Brian Gillingham (University of Pittsburgh)
- Cary Gordon (Cherry Hill Company)
- Clinton Graham (University of Pittsburgh)
- Mark Jordan (Simon Fraser University)
- Gavin Morris (Born-Digital, Common Media Inc.)
- Brad Spry (UNC Charlotte)
- Luke Taylor (Discoverygarden)
- Mark McFate (Grinnell College)