This release patches several issues in the data explorer and contains refactored components to accommodate breaking changes in several of the project's dependencies. It also supports logging-in via Single Sign-On (SSO) for ISLE servers for which this form of authentication is enabled. Last but not least, the
<IFrame /> component has been refactored to include an external link to open the page in a new browser tab or separate window.
This patch release solves a bug that caused variable transformations to not be restored inside of a data explorer upon reloading a lesson. As a feature improvement, variable transformations and the like can now be restored from the "History" tab of the data explorer. Finally, the release improves error messages for failed login attempts when connecting the editor to an ISLE server instance.
This release fixes several bugs and comes with new features for the data explorer component. It also resolves issues for some users on older machines who ran into problems when trying to connect to a certain ISLE server.
- Jitter data points in scatterplot #2444
- Control the parameters for density line overlaid on histogram #2405
- [Bug]: in report, highlight text -> ctrl+c doesn't copy, it changes to (code?) font #2406
This release fixes several bugs and improvements to the component, among others.
- Default banners for <Gate /> #2389
- upload lesson -> select course should default to most recent course uploaded to #2378
This release comes with various bug fixes and significantly improves the speed of bundling and uploading lessons from the editor.
- Have a "camera" button option for tables. #2323
- LearnSampleCLT - wish list for options/features #1213
This release comes with various enhancements and bug fixes while improving the usability of the random number generator tools in the data explorer (under
Transform -> Generate Random Data).
It is now possible to generate multiple columns of random variates via the
: operator to delineate a range. For example,
will create five new columns called
Z5 with draws from the respective t distribution to the data table. The formula transformation tool also allows one to use such ranges, making it easy for example to calculate the row sums of
sum( datum.Z1:datum.Z5 ).
- request some Panel functionalities in SelectQuestionMatrix #2257
- suggestion for different placement of "right/wrong" flags #2252
- Model Diagnostics: Histogram of Residuals #2236
- Interval Plots #2235
- Faceted plots #2228
- "select submission to view" jumps back to top upon re-opening #2008
- Allow re-submissions for numeric questions #1321
This patch release further improves accessibility of lessons, including by usage of the MathJax library for the rendering of LaTeX equations. It also adds further hotkeys for usage of the text editor and other components.
This release fixes various translations, improves accessibility of lessons, and introduces various new hotkeys for statusbar and toolbar elements. For the data explorer, the history tab is now visible by default and works for all generated output.
Starting with this release, ISLE lessons use the newest version of the socket.io client, which requires that the ISLE server backend is running the latest version for lessons built from this release to work properly.