This is ninja-forms-mautic. A Wordpress plugin and Ninja Forms add-on which
allows you to save form data to Mautic.
- Enable API on Mautic
- Create API Credentials
- Install and activate ninja-forms-mautic
- Navigate to Forms > Settings
- Under Mautic Settings fill in authentication information and click "Authorize"
- Navigate to editing a form
- Go to Emails & Actions and add "Send to Mautic"
- Configure the action by adding Field Mappings
- The left side should be the admin key for the ninja form
- The right side should be the API field name of Mautic (e.g. firstname, lastname, email, phone, company)
ninja-forms-mautic is licensed under GPLv3.
ninja-forms-mautic is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
ninja-forms-mautic is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with ninja-forms-mautic. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.