Themely WordPress Auto-Installer & Directory
Themely is a cPanel/WHM addon which combines a one-click WordPress auto-installer with a directory of free WordPress themes from talented developers around the world.
For Web Hosting Companies
- Offer your clients high-quality, free & secure WordPress themes from talented developers around the world.
- Beginner friendly, simple & fast WordPress auto-installer.
- Reduce WordPress related support tickets (we provide links to documentation & tutorials for WordPress).
- Security minded - we set secure default usernames, passwords and database table prefixes.
- Clear & intuitive cPanel icon & title (so users don't have to search or ask support techs where to install WordPress).
- We only approve themes to our directory that successfully pass our manual quality & security review process (we adhere to the official WordPress.org theme security guidelines).
- Only the latest, stable version of WordPress installed (the plugin downloads the latest version directly from the WordPress.org repository and doesn't modify any core files).
- WP admin single sign-on - after installation users can automatically sign into their Admin Dashboard.
- Integration with WHMCS (automatically install WordPress after account creation) - download hook file https://github.com/ismaelyws/themely-whmcs-hook
- Integration with cPanel WordPress Manager** (automatically detects & allows management of existing WordPress sites on an account)
cPanel WordPress Manager: The RPM-based WordPress cPAddon in WHM must be installed to access this feature (WHM >> Home >> cPanel >> Install cPAddons Site Software).
For WordPress Theme Developers
- Market your freemium* themes directly to your target audience (bypass Google, WordPress.org, ThemeForest & Mojo Marketplace).
- Guaranteed minimum number of daily downloads (avoid over-saturated & hyper-competitive marketplaces & directories).
- Proportional listing fees, billed monthly (based on a multiple of the amount you sell a theme upgrade).
- Cancel anytime, no contract, no cancellation fees (listing fees will be prorated by day, for example, if listing fees costs $200 a month but you cancel half way trough, we'll only charge you $100).
- Short review process** (less than 7 days compared to 10-14 days with ThemeForest.net & 3-5 months with WordPress.org)
Freemium: free with option to upgrade
Review process: themes must successfully pass a manual quality & security review before being accepted into the directory. Only visually appealing, easy-to-use and secure themes are accepted.
We've set up a tiny cloud server with a cPanel license for you to try and test the plugin.
Password: Please contact us to generate a secure password for you.
Once logged in, scroll down to the Software section and click Install WordPress.
Important Notice: You will notice the directory only contains 21 themes at the moment. We're currently in the process of adding themes and it will gradually grow in number.
A Linux server running CentOS 6 or 7 with a valid cPanel/WHM license. For information on cPanel/WHM system requirements visit https://documentation.cpanel.net/display/68Docs/Installation+Guide+-+System+Requirements
To install the plugin follow the steps below:
Generate a license key (right click and open in new tab)
Run the following commands as root,
wget -N https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ismaelyws/themely/master/install.sh
chmod 755 install.sh
Navigate to WHM > Plugins > Themely and enter your license key, then press the green button to activate your server.
To uninstall the plugin login to your server as root and run the following commands:
wget -N https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ismaelyws/themely/master/uninstall.sh
chmod 755 uninstall.sh
To update the plugin to the latest version login to your server as root and run the following commands:
wget -N https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ismaelyws/themely/master/update.sh
chmod 755 update.sh
Whether you're a hosting company or a theme developer, we're here to help. If it's to get assistance with our plugin/service or to suggest new features; we're here to listen.
Here's how you can reach us:
Create new issue on Github (click the green New Issue button)
Send an email to
Call or text on Whatsapp
+1 (514) 883-0132
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time (GMT -4)
Spoken & written languages: English, Français, Español (un poquito)
Office Location: Montreal, Canada