@ismasan: Please let me know if anything needs to be changed. Also, I really haven't used the library much, so I literally just made the tests pass and submitted this - please play around with it a bit to make sure it works like you think it does. Specifically, the changes I made affect the way subclasses add to the maps class variable. I am not sure that the self.maps = self.maps.dup is the right way to go - so please keep that in mind.
self.maps = self.maps.dup
Upgrade ActiveSupport Version
* Use bundler for gem deployment (rake build)
* Use bundler for dependency management
* Remove deprecated write_inheritable_attribute, and class_inheritable_attribute
* Use Rspec 2
* Remove Jeweler and associated files (Manifest.txt, PostInstall.txt, VERSION)
* Remove script directory
* Remove tasks directory
* Remove rspec.opts in favor of user's .rspec configs.
@ismasan This is the line I was talking about in the pull request.