Isogenies VDF Paper
How to compute our VDF ?
sage vdf.py protocol method pSize where:
- How to add two points in x-model montgomery ? (in order to compute the Trace at the end of vdf_eval step. I fix it going to Weierstrass model and computing phi(Q) + frob(phi(Q)) and phi(Q) - frob(phi(Q)) because maybe there is a problem of sign on y. I find the right one checking if the coordinates lie in Fp.
- Ate pairing is not efficent for one of the pairings in the Fp2 case (we need to compute the denominators...).
- Optimal strategy for computing a [4^k]-isogeny is not done.
- One pairing on the verify step can be done before the answer of vdf_eval.
- Do I really need all the a-coefficients of the steps in the output of setup ? When I compute the evaluation step, I need to switch to the right isomorphic curve and so need the a coefficient. Maybe it can be recomputed during eval... (?)