Isogeo for QGIS
You can see and vote for this plugin on the official QGIS extensions website.
Allow Isogeo users to search for datas in their own and external metadata catalogs and add it to a QGIS project. Its goal is to improve access to internal and external geodata.
How does it works
It's based on Isogeo API:
- oAuth2 protocol used to authenticate shares
It's fully integrated with QGIS ecosystem:
- PyQGIS 2
- PyQt 4.8.x
- Text search among Isogeo shares
- Dynamic filter on keywords, INSPIRE themes, catalog owners, source coordinate system and available links
- Geographic filter from a layer bounding box
- Geographic filter from the map canvas bounding box
- Order results by relevance, alphabetic, last updated date (data or metadata), creation date (data or metadata)
- Add the related data directly to the map canvas throught raw data or web services
- Display full metadata information in a separated window
- Save search bookmarks
|Without any search||With some filters|
In a nutshell:
- QGIS Plugins menu -> Manage and Install Plugins...;
- Search for isogeo, select it and install it.
If you want a more advanced version, check the box allowing experimental extensions in settings.
See the documentation:
Development and sponsors
Developed with love by Isogeo and made thanks to some Isogeo active clients: