Instructions from: https://github.com/accelerando-consulting/spike Getting prepared with ESP32
- Download Arduino from here: https://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/Software
- Install the ESP32 compiler by following these instructions: https://accelerando.com.au/learn/system-on-chip/esp32/
- If it won't connect, check your cable. Ensure that it is a comms cable, not just power.
- If it won't connect, use these instructions: https://accelerando.com.au/learn/microcontrollers/interfacing/
- Install the DHT11 for ESP21 library