Clone this wiki locally
An Apache Sling Application Platform (asap) project.
What is this repository for?
- a collection of useful tools for the Apache Sling framework
Starting with the Core Console...
Composum Core Console
The Composum Core Console consist of a set of useful administration and development tools for the Sling Framework.
The Composum Browser gives you the ability to explore your Sling repository
with a lot of useful features:
- repository tree with configurable filters
- node creation / deletion / move / reorder
- property manipulation
- binary data upload / download
- component rendering and asset view
- template based queries with history
- JSON view, download and upload
- ACL view and manipulation
- Groovy script execution
see also: Browser Features
To export and import collections of content nodes the Apache Jackrabbit FileVault extension is very useful.
The Composum Package Manger adds a user interface to the Jackrabbit Vault and makes is easy to manage Vault packages.
see also: Package Manager
How do I get set up?
Download or build all Core modules (OSGi bundles)
- Composum Core Sling API (com.composum.core.commons)
- Composum Core Console (com.composum.core.console)
- Composum Core Package Manager (com.composum.core.pckgmgr)
- Composum Core User Management (com.composum.core.usermgnt)
the latest release is Release 1.5.3
- Sling Launchpad 7, 8, 9; Adobe AEM 5.6, 6.0, 6.1, 6.2
- 3rd party libraries accessible as OSGi bundles (probably always present)
- Apache Commons Lang 3
- Java 1.7
Install all bundles using the OSGi Web Console or by the HTTP-API. No further installation steps necessary.
Start it with a simple '/bin/browser.html' on your Apache Sling based system.