Changes since version 2.0.11:
- Fixed error on Windows with non-ASCII characters in the user name.
The binary packages for Windows are:
ep128emu-184.108.40.206-x86 - 32-bit, NMOS Z80, Lua 5.3.3
ep128emu-220.127.116.11-x64 - 64-bit, NMOS Z80, Lua 5.3.3
ep128emu-18.104.22.168_cmos-x64 - 64-bit, CMOS Z80, LuaJIT 2.1.0 beta2
NOTE: since this update only fixes a Windows specific issue, Linux packages are still version 2.0.11.
Changes since version 2.0.10:
- Implemented Videoton TVC emulation.
- The epimgconv utility has a graphical user interface now, and it can also convert images to TVC format.
- Various improvements and new features in the epcompress utility.
- SID card emulation using reSID 1.0.
- The debugger window has been made resizeable within a limited range.
- Improved support for Unicode characters in file names on Windows.
- Unformatted or non-FAT floppy disk images default to 80/2/9 geometry if the file size is 737280 bytes.
- Fixed bug in re-opening files selected with a file chooser dialog.
- Fixed FILE device bug in EXOS 10 with files larger than 64 KB.
- Some other bug fixes.
The binary packages for Linux are:
ep128emu-2.0.11-i686 - 32-bit, NMOS Z80, Lua 5.3.3
ep128emu-2.0.11-x86_64 - 64-bit, NMOS Z80, Lua 5.3.3
ep128emu-2.0.11_cmos-x86_64 - 64-bit, CMOS Z80, LuaJIT 2.1.0 beta2
- 1.5 MB ep128emu-2.0.11-beta_20161222-i686.tar.xz
- 1.52 MB ep128emu-2.0.11-beta_20161222-x86_64.tar.xz
- 1.63 MB ep128emu-2.0.11-beta_20161222_cmos-x86_64.tar.xz
- 3.11 MB ep128emu-2.0.11_beta-x64.exe
- 3.07 MB ep128emu-2.0.11_beta-x86.exe
- 3.11 MB ep128emu-2.0.11_beta_cmos-x64.exe
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
Changes since version 2.0.11-beta_20161211:
- the epimgconv utility has a graphical user interface now, and it can also convert images to TVC format
A beta release of ep128emu 2.0.11 that includes TVC emulation.
ep128emu-2.0.11_beta-x86.exe: Win32, NMOS Z80, Lua 5.3.3
ep128emu-2.0.11_beta-x64.exe: Win64, NMOS Z80, Lua 5.3.3
ep128emu-2.0.11_beta_cmos-x64.exe: Win64, CMOS Z80, LuaJIT 2.1.0 beta2
Changes since version 2.0.10:
- implemented Videoton TVC emulation
- various improvements and new features in the epcompress utility
- the debugger window has been made resizeable within a limited range
- fixed bug in re-opening files selected with a file chooser dialog
- fixed FILE device bug in EXOS 10 with files larger than 64 KB
- some other bug fixes
Changes in version 2.0.10:
- implemented mouse (EnterMice) support in the Enterprise emulation
- when loading a snapshot from the command line, the machine type is autodetected from the file if not specified
- window icons have been implemented on non-Windows platforms if the emulator is built with FLTK 1.3.3 or newer
- on the Enterprise and CPC, the external joysticks can now have a second and third fire button, configured as keys 0x75-0x76 (EXT1) and 0x7D-0x7E (EXT2)
- more accurate emulation of NICK port reading and floating data bus
- improved timing accuracy of NICK and DAVE port I/O (this may break compatibility with some demo files recorded with older versions)
- implemented EXOS function 10 (set and read channel status) in the FILE: device and epfileio.rom
- screenshots are saved in PNG format instead of BMP
- new Lua functions: writeROM(), writeWordROM(), and loadROMSegment()
- building with Lua 5.2 or 5.3 is now supported
- added support for building 64-bit Windows binaries
- OpenGL has been made an optional dependency at compile time
- epimgconv and other utilities are included with the emulator package
- snapshot and demo files can be compressed in epcompress format
- experimental SD card emulation using code from LGB's Xep128, included only if enabled at compile time
- various bug fixes and minor optimizations
The binary packages for Linux and Windows are:
- ep128emu-2.0.10-x86 - 32-bit, NMOS Z80, Lua 5.3.3
- ep128emu-2.0.10-x64 - 64-bit, NMOS Z80, Lua 5.3.3
- ep128emu-2.0.10_cmos-x64 - 64-bit, CMOS Z80, LuaJIT 2.1.0 beta2
A beta release of ep128emu 2.0.10 with SD card (SDEXT) emulation support. The binary packages are:
ep128emu-2.0.10-x86-beta.exe - Win32, NMOS Z80, Lua 5.3.3
ep128emu-2.0.10-x64-beta.exe - Win64, NMOS Z80, Lua 5.3.3
ep128emu-2.0.10_cmos-x64-beta.exe - Win64, CMOS Z80, LuaJIT 2.1.0 beta2