Changes since version 188.8.131.52:
- Increased Enterprise maximum sound clock frequency to 1.25 MHz for accurate emulation of machines with 10 MHz CPU.
- Fixed FILE: bug in re-opening read only files.
- Fixed keys "sticking" because of buggy FLTK file chooser on Linux.
- Fixed Z80 clock stretching on debug writes to NICK ports.
- Experimental support for MIDI port emulation using PortMidi.
- Fixed formatting floppy disks with 11 sectors per track.
- Fixed floppy drive ready signal in EXDOS.
- Added support for comments (beginning with ; or #) in the breakpoint list, and reading breakpoints from SjASM export files.