ItemsAPI - search backend
ItemsAPI - auto-generated search API in Node.js and Elasticsearch. It was created because Elasticsearch was too difficult. The idea was also create it as a microservice and run easily on different environments.
- lists and catalogs (restaurants, movies, gyms, doctors, places)
- prototyping booking systems and marketplaces
- full text searching
- aggregations / faceted search
- similar items (collaborative filtering algorithm)
- seo optimized - generating nice urls for fields (permalinks)
- geo sorting
- auto generating API based on your json data
- Elasticsearch 1.5.x & 1.7.x
- Code evolution is better than code revolution
- Tests are very welcome
- Quality of code is important but developer experience (DX) is a top!
ItemsAPI is created by Mateusz Rzepa and licensed under the Apache 2.0. For more information, see the LICENSE file in this repository.