A new post will be published when:
- The filename starts with a date
- The file is not in the
- The front matter date is not in the future
- The submodule of this project is updated to include the new post(s)
- The Jekyll project is pushed to Github
- Place image(s) and other resources in the
assets/blog-imagesfolder of https://github.com/itenium-be/itenium-be.github.io
- New tag? Assign it an icon in
- New category? Update
blog.ymlto set the icon!
lastUpdatefrontmatter needs to be kept in sync manually because sorting on
(updates | last).dateturned out to not be very easy.
autohotkeycode block makes a notice appear about DynaRun
- Posts with first tag "meta" are not included in the search results (
- Share on Twitter / Facebook
- Include tweet?
- html proofer
- related posts
- create a list of books that I found really good?