- You can switch between displaying the average and the median in various charts like Page Aggregation, Job Group Aggregation, and Page Comparison.
- Improved performance of the Time Series chart.
- We got rid of bower in favor of using only npm.
- Fixed two potential security vulnerabilities (potential cross-site injections in IE, outdated dependencies).
Many thanks to @cegue and @irivera007 for their hints and support regarding these issues.
- Sizes on Time Series dashboard are displayed in Megabytes, not Kilobytes.
- Logging works again. Our logback configuration was overwritten by another one that shipped with an outdated swagger dependency.
- Scripts can be deleted if they are not referenced in any jobs.
- Several buttons were clickable even if when being disabled.
- Fixed a problem with german locale when trimming results on the Time Series chart.
- The job status indicator showed "no data" when all 150 last job executions failed.
- Swagger UI can now be used for testing the requests (didn't work before).
- Fixed the version of mysql to 5.7 in the docker-compose files. Migration to mysql 8.0 doesn't work, yet.
- The bars in the Page Comparison chart were overlapping in the wrong order.
- CSV download of Time Series chart works again.
- PNG download of Page Comparison missed icons in the legend.
- Major refactoring of integration tests for better maintainability.
- While creating a new job it wasn't possible to create a new job group.
- Fixed a positioning offset in the page aggregation bar chart when comparative time frame was selected.
- Selected items in dropdowns didn't get displayed correctly, due to an Issue in
- Some highlighting in measurement scripts was broken.
- A minor issue in the REST API interceptor resulted in a permission problem.
- We introduced a feature to create thresholds (lower and upper boundaries for a specified measurand) in a job. Based on those threshold a script can be exported. The script runs an OSM job, waits for the result and evaluates the performance metrics based on your defined thresholds. You can hook up the script in your CI pipeline and get an instant response, rating your web performance.
- It is now possible to send health metrics of the detail data service (DDS) to Graphite.
- Replaced our REST API documentation with Swagger UI.
- Internal refactoring of the page comparison chart.
- Refactoring of PNG download mechanism enables dynamic resizing of images in a modal dialog.
- Integrated vue.js.
- Detail data service (DDS)
- DDS uses OSM domains as identifier instead of full URL now.
- DDS drops all OSM API keys and creates configured keys on each startup now.
- Performance optimization.
- We build a nightly cleanup. All detail data older 60 days is deleted per default. This duration can be configured.
- The number of threads for downloading wpt results and the maximum number of fetch jobs to queue can be configured now.
- Bar charts didn't get displayed correctly in Firefox.
- Copying a job's script to clipboard works now again.
- When sorting bars in page aggregation chart they disappeared sometimes.
- Fixed list of failed measurements.
- Fixed some problems when selecting user timings as measurand.
- Query parameters got cut off in a
navigatewhen sent to WPT server (see Issue #31).
- Chrome tab in job settings was sometimes hidden (see Issue #32).
- Editing the Graphite server url threw an exception.
- Event results of undefined pages were not sent to Graphite.
- Active loading of detail data produced three duplicate copies of the same detail data set.
- Passive loading of detail data in the background was broken.
- Measurement and visualization of User Timings set within measured pages are fully supported now. The User Timings are listed and shown as additional measurands in all dashboards if measurements contain arbitrary user timings.
- Improved performance of Distribution Chart.
- Only show scorebar on chart dashboards for relevant measurands (load times).
- Internal refactoring of the JobGroup aggregation chart.
- Fixed a bug causing detail analysis dashboard to break when opening table with many assets multiple times.
- Redirect to Job list after executing Job actions like executing or deleting a job to avoid repeating action execution on page reloads in the browser.
- Fixed Js-NaN exceptions being thrown when resizing the browser window while showing a page aggregation chart.
- Fixed backend exceptions when calculating normalized values leading to no chart being drawn.
- Fixed connectivity option
nativeto be called
- Fixed RuntimeException when switching from joblist to timeseries graph with the graph button.
- Disable stacked bars for comparative time frames in page aggregation.
- Error pages don't contain any detailed informations about the specific error anymore. Previously this was just the case for some error response codes.
- Increased maximum allowed length of webpagest location names. It was limited to 50 characters and some locations of webpagetest.org server exceeded this length so they can't get fetched anymore.
- No aggregated Customer Satisfaction Index metrics got calculated if
CSI Systemswere present.
- Enabled deletion of Locations and Browsers via All Controllers menu entry.
- Improved displayed message, if Locations, Browsers or Scripts can't be deleted because associated domains are referencing them.
- Removed remains of old domain class
- Fixed displaying native connectivity with wrong label.
- Event results were not saved if no document complete value was reported (common for dynamic/AJAX measurement steps).
- Some links didn't work properly due to the AggregatorType refactoring.
- Fixed a bug where wrong values were shown in the page comparison chart.
- Fixed a minor bug in the PNG download where the wrong font was used.
- Unified labels for measurands.
- Fixed some backend exceptions.
- A new First Run Wizard helps you to set up OpenSpeedMonitor when starting up for the first time.
- All advanced WebPagetest options are now supported.
- Support for the visual metrics Time to Interactive, Visually Complete 85, Visually Complete 90, Visually Complete 95, Visually Complete 99.
- The Page Aggregation Chart has now the ability to compare two time frames with each other.
- We rewrote the Page Aggregation Chart to fully adopt the d3.js capabilites. Also it supports HTML5 history API.
- Communication between OpenSpeedMonitor and the WebPagetest as well as the OSM Detail Analysis Service is now via HTTPS.
- Internal refactoring of AggregatorType allowing to easily add new metrics.
- Chrome in headless mode is now used for Geb- and Karma-Tests due to deprecation of phantomJS.
- Introduced bootstrap-validator to validate several forms.
- Link from Time Series Chart to filmstrip view of WebPagetest the default thumbnail interval is now 0.1 sec.
- Leaking UDP connections to Graphite are fixed.
- Admin accounts could gain root rights.
- Some Infrastructure Setup Wizard fixes, e.g. fixed wrong validation of WPT server url.
- Advanced job settings had some bugs.
- Version control of scripts didn't show the scripts.
- Fixed problems when saving a job as a copy of another one.
- Some links in the GUI were broken.
- Various minor fixes.
- We extended the options for a job with all relevant options of WebPageTest.
- We unified all of our unit tests for better code documentation
- The URLs to the charts are now simpler.
- Fixed scroll bar on all pages.
- Customer Satisfaction values couldn't be displayed on page aggregation chart.
- Fixed link from page aggregation chart to time series chart.
- The page card in the result selection didn't show all pages when a manual timeframe was selected.
- One couldn't trim the values for Speed Index in the time series chart.
- Integration of detail analysis service was broken.
- Adapted the timeframe selection on several places due to the new time picker.
- The new charts didn't respect the global limits for loading times.