Itinero is a routing project for .NET/Mono to calculate routes in a road network. By default the routing network is based on OpenStreetMap (OSM) but it's possible to load any road network. The most important features:
- Calculating routes from A->B.
- Calculating distance/time matrices between a set of locations.
- Processing OSM-data into a routable network.
- Generating turn-by-turn instructions.
- Routing on mobile devices and lower-resource environments.
Documentation & Samples
- routing: The core routing project, used by all other projects.
- geo: A collection of extensions to Itinero to work with NTS.
- idp: The data processing project, a CLI tool to process data into routerdb's.
- routing-api: A routing server that can load routerdb's and accept routing requests over HTTP.
Contributions are always appreciated, especially if they match what's on our roadmap or it fixes a bug. Also check the contribution guidelines before planning anything big. Thanks to past contributions by @Chaz6, @bertt, @jbelien, @pietervdvn, @ironromeo, @jerryfaust and @airbreather.
If you like routing, OpenStreetMap & Itinero get in touch, we may have a job for you!