This software bundle contains hMollom, a Haskell library for interfacing with the Mollom anti-spam service. For more information about Mollom, see http://mollom.com.
- 0.4.0 Minor fixes to the site API paths used. Added the createSite API call, extending the service with a non-authorising version, to be used only when registering a site with Mollom. Builds on ghc-7.4.1. Depends on a bugfix to Crypto-4.2.4, see also patches.
- 0.3.1 Minor fix to the exported functions and data types from the Network.Mollom module. If you need anything besides runMollom, you should import the other modules in a qualified form, since severel data types have been given the same name.
- 0.3.0 Moved hMollom to target the new [REST API][id]. All replies are requested in JSON format and are presented to the user in the Mollom monad as part of a MollomResponse data type. The response body is provided as a record with the fields corresponding to the keys in the JSON data structure. This version is not present on Hackage.
- 0.2.2 Final XML-RPC version.
- 0.2 Using a monadic approach to capture state changes across different calls to the Mollom service.
- 0.1.1 Bugfix release.
- 0.1 Initial release.