A simple tool for generating random groups from a list of names.
- Save class lists in the directory, with one name per line
- Edit index.html, the selection class "classfile" to have one option for each list of names
- Open index.html in a browser.
- Select the class you want to group, number of students per group, then "Randomize".
- Move student names to the bottom right if absent, rebalance groups by dragging names into different groups
- To save the current grouping, click "Save"
- To switch to a different class, hit clear, then go back to step 4.
- To load a previous grouping, click "Load" and navigate to the saved file.
Uses the muuri package to handle draggable grid boxes.
Also available on repl.it, https://repl.it/@MarkBetnel/Groups