PHP Wrapper for Dribbble API
- Made library completely PSR-0 compliant
- Updated method names to be camelCased
- Added Composer support
- Completely re-factored; check out the new examples
- Player class now supports draftees and followers. See the new example page for use cases.
- New proposed MIT license added to the repo.
- Player class now returns specific player lists instead of entire player objects for
- The old
following()method is now
shots_by_following(), since it makes more sense semantically.
Simply deploy the files onto your web server's file system. Requires the cURL and JSON extensions to be enabled on your web server.
Jeremy Weiskotten, who inspired me to write this. If Ruby on Rails is more your flavour, check out his Ruby gem, swish, which is a Ruby wrapper for the Dribbble API: http://github.com/jeremyw/swish Some cues were also taken from Facebook's PHP SDK for version 2.0.
Licensed under the MIT license. See LICENSE.txt for further information.
Please track bugs using the issues tab of this project on GitHub https://github.com/martinbean/dribbble-php/issues