Technical implementation of the German CIUS (XRechnung) business rules for EN16931:2017 as Schematron Rules for XML validation.
If you think you have found a bug, please contact us.
Existing issues can be found at our issue tracker.
You can find packaged releases on our GitLab project.
Since December 2018 we introduced Semantic Versioning.
Given a version number MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH, we increment the:
- MAJOR version when we make incompatible changes:
- That is we introduce changes to the rules which will DEFINITELY not validate previously generated XML which was valid to previous major version anymore
- MINOR version when we add functionality
- That is we introduce changes to the rules which widen the scope of valid content (e.g. we add new codelist terms or accept new optional XML elements).
- CAUTION: This might break YOUR validation scenario and ability to accept XML content
- PATCH version when we make backwards-compatible bug fixes.
The development takes place in an internal repository. Please contact email@example.com.
Entwicklung / Development
Further information on development may be found in our Developer Documentation