A drop-in MKAnnotation clustering library for iOS.
Update July 2, 2015
Kingpin is now 0.3.0-beta, the following features are under test:
- Carthage support
- OSX support (no animations support yet)
- Dynamic frameworks: iOS and OSX
- 4 example apps: iOS, OSX, iOS-Swift, OSX-Swift.
The latest stable release: 0.2.5
- Uses a 2-d tree under the hood for maximum performance.
- No subclassing required, making the library easy to integrate with existing projects.
To get stable release in your
If you want to use the latest version from kingpin's master, point your Podfile to the git:
pod 'kingpin', :git => 'https://github.com/itsbonczek/kingpin'
In Cartfile add:
See CHANGELOG for details. All versions are tagged accordingly.
Check out the kingpin-examples project.