This repository has been archived by the owner. It is now read-only.
Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Update RuboCop configuration and fix failures.
- Change how environment is set (remove automatic
- Remove all Rails specific stuff.
bin/folder and some executables.
- Improve gemspec.
- Move docs from
- Update documentation (tutorial and API reference).
QueryPaymentDetailsendpoint request to use HTTPS in development.
- Drop Ruby 1.9.3 support.
- Confirm support for new Ruby versions i.e. 2.2 & 2.3.
- Enforce minimum required Ruby version, gem is tested for Ruby '>= 1.9.3'
- Add Rubocop as a development dependency and Hound CI to the workflow since we will use them to detect style guide violations
- Code cleanup here and there
- Avoid using set_ on method name, this changes the API slightly since we can't use set_env which was public
- Stop using deprecated OpenSSL::Digest::Digest
- Enforce minimum required Ruby version, gem is test for Ruby '>= 1.9.2' afterall
- Refactor tests
- Improve code formatting
- Add comprehensive inline documentation (Yard)
- Move documentation from gem to it's own homepage, separate content from it's
own code e.g. we shouldn't have to update the gem each time we update the
README. This is also good because the only documentation that should go to
RubyDoc.info is inline (generated by Yard) which sticks with the version that it
was written for making it easy for someone to refer to documentation for old
- Write tests, coverage now at 98%
- Fix query_payment_details call "can't split nil String" error due to calling wrong endpoint