This repository has been archived by the owner. It is now read-only.
Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Mark the
--s3-bucketworker flag as required.
- Change all logging output to start with lowercase letters.
- Configure commands to not accept arguments i.e.
versioncommand to include build SHA.
- Remove explicit region configuration, no need for
it's picked from AWS configuration.
- Add worker failure
- Add validation for worker
- Add configuration of region of the S3 bucket via a
--s3-regionflag on the
- Fix issue with server component not returning the appropriate response if
unable to enqueue a job i.e. if redis is down. Previously it would return a
201 Createdinstead of a
500 Internal Server Error.
- Fix issue where some methods would not return an error correctly which could
possibly affect other components that rely on the returned error to apply the
- Fix issue with the
/statusendpoint where it would return with a
even if there was an issue generating the pre-signed URL to the rendered file.
- Improve output of logs by presenting them as an array. Each log line will be
an entry in the array and all the newlines are handled to improve the output.
- Configure sanaa to run as non-root user in Dockerfile.
/health/ready(readiness) health endpoints
on the server component.
- First prototype of the idea with basic features i.e. server and worker
components that use redis as a data-store. Server receives requests (to render
image or pdf from source URL) and the worker processes them (generates
requested document and uploads it to S3).