Visual editor and migration tool for new or existing Squid proxy configuration files. It features:
- Support for Squid configuration files - versions 2 to 5
- Search over tags
- Import existing configurations
- Migrate between Squid versions
- Add your own config templates
In a local docker container
docker pull itworks99/sucker docker run -d -p 3000:3000 itworks99/sucker
On a local system (Debian/Ubuntu)
sudo apt-get install git python3 python3-pip -y git clone https://github.com/itworks99/sucker.git cd sucker pip3 install -r requirements.txt python3 srv/sucker.py
Once you completed the installation, navigate to http://localhost:3000/
To add your own Squid config template
- Follow steps in 1.2.
- Copy squid.conf as squid[version number].conf to sucker/srv/templates with [version number] as a squid version (for example, squid.conf for Squid version 4.4 will became squid44.conf)
- Rebuild local docker image and start/restart local docker container or restart with the python on a local system as outlined in 1.2.