Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This release improves the rule creation interface and adds the option of disabling notifications when you're off. Besides these visible changes, a lot of small fixes and improvements were made.
This release consists mostly of contributed features:
- Optional notification of customers when ticket is assigned or status is changed. Contributed by @fiedl.
- Optional captcha for non-signed in ticket creation. Constributed by @git-jls.
- Optional emails and templates when a user account has been created and when a ticket has been received. Contributed by @git-jls.
This release fixes two important bugs:
- Inline images were not displayed correctly anymore.
- Message-id's of notification would be wrong, causing email client threading to break.
Thanks to @viddypiddy we now also have a Norsk translation.
This release includes quite some bugfixes and changes. The most important additions include:
- Automatic refresh of inbox when browser tab receives focus again.
- Internal notes can now be added to tickets
- Merge ticket feature.
- Do not notify other clients silently, when a client replies via email.
See the CHANGELOG for the complete list of changes
- Lines of plain text tickets or replies are now wrapped at 72 characters.
- The rule action to notify users now creates users if they don't exist yet.
- French translation was improved by @sapk.
This release also searches the CC and BCC of an incoming email for known email addresses. Also, a bug was fixed which would occur when sending a previous draft when draft sharing was enabled and a number of missing German translations were added.
A number of important improvements have been added:
- User avatar support.
- Agent access can now be restricted to certain labels.
- Ticket locking and timed unlocking.
- User management has been extended with support for searching for users and removing users.
- Ticket reply form has been extended with support for changing status, outgoing address and opting in other users.
Lots of other changes, see the changelog for details.
The biggest change in this release is a redesign of most screens. For new users we've also added a simple guided tour. Other changes include lots of bugfixes, the addition of various translations (Ukrain, Russian, Canadian French and more) and lots of small improvements.
In this release we refactored the notification emails and added checkboxes to allow anybody to specify which users should receive notifications.
Futhertmore, we've added some user contributed translations:
- Brazilian Portuguese
Together with the existing Dutch and Enlish translation this gives us six much used languages!
Starting from this release you can also add labels to tickets and customers. Labels can be used to filter, but also to give a customer access to all tickets with a certain label.
Finally, a much requested feature: we've added user configurable rules for incoming tickets. When a new ticket is created, these rules are evaluated and can, for example, assign a label to the ticket or notify a certain email address.