PyPsy: psychometric function fitting in Python
Psychometric function fitting (in Python).
This is the work of Dan Coates and Paul Ivanov for Stan Klein's Practical Psychophysics course (VS 298-2, UC Berkeley, Spring 2012)
This is a work in progress, and we're just getting started as of 2012-01-24.
Website and mailing list
We currently have neither.
You can find our sources and single-click downloads:
- Main repository on Github.
- Download as a tar/zip file the current trunk.
- Downloads of all available releases.
- psignifit 3.0
- a rewrite of what of a popular Matlab package, now primarily Python focused
- a Matlab packages which accompanies Kingdom and Prins