Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Sibcoin Core 0.16.4.0 Release announcement
Sibcoin Core 0.16.4.0 is a major release of the Sibcoin Core 0.16.4.x series.
This major release contains some small fixes and only one significant update: hard fork to remove dependency on difficulty for block reward.
- Hard fork to remove dependency on difficulty for block reward;
- Sibcoin Light theme added and set as default;
- fix German translation
This update is mandatory for everyone!
Sibcoin Core 0.16.3.0 Release announcement
Sibcoin Core 0.16.3.0 is a major release of the Sibcoin Core 0.16.3.x series.
This major release contains new features, improvements and bugfixes and we consider this a stable release.
- Network message signatures will use new unified format;
- Various improvements for Governance system, PrivateSend and InstantSend;
- Additional indexes should cover P2PK (requires reindexing);
- Support for pruned nodes (in Lite Mode only);
- New Masternode Information Dialog (for Masternodes in masternode.conf);
- Recent masternode lists is used for initial peers discovery;
- Various RPC changes and new command-line options;
- Fix for bitcoin#14247
- Lots of backports, refactoring and bug fixes.
If you are a Masternode Operator please note that Sentinel needs to be updated to v1.2.0 as well.
Previous releases can be found here: https://github.com/ivansib/sibcoin-old/releases