Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- sibcoin-0.16.3-aarch64-linux-gnu.tar.gz 11.8 MB
- sibcoin-0.16.3-arm-linux-gnueabihf.tar.gz 11 MB
- sibcoin-0.16.3-linux32.tar.gz 28.5 MB
- sibcoin-0.16.3-linux64.tar.gz 27.9 MB
- sibcoin-0.16.3-osx-unsigned.dmg 14.4 MB
- sibcoin-0.16.3-osx64.tar.gz 23.1 MB
- sibcoin-0.16.3-RPi2.tar.gz 15.1 MB
- sibcoin-0.16.3-win32-setup.exe 15.5 MB
- sibcoin-0.16.3-win32.zip 27 MB
- sibcoin-0.16.3-win64-setup.exe 16.1 MB
- sibcoin-0.16.3-win64.zip 28.4 MB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
Sibcoin Core 0.16.3.0 Release announcement
Sibcoin Core 0.16.3.0 is a major release of the Sibcoin Core 0.16.3.x series.
This major release contains new features, improvements and bugfixes and we consider this a stable release.
- Network message signatures will use new unified format;
- Various improvements for Governance system, PrivateSend and InstantSend;
- Additional indexes should cover P2PK (requires reindexing);
- Support for pruned nodes (in Lite Mode only);
- New Masternode Information Dialog (for Masternodes in masternode.conf);
- Recent masternode lists is used for initial peers discovery;
- Various RPC changes and new command-line options;
- Fix for bitcoin#14247
- Lots of backports, refactoring and bug fixes.
If you are a Masternode Operator please note that Sentinel needs to be updated to v1.2.0 as well.
Previous releases can be found here: https://github.com/ivansib/sibcoin-old/releases