Facebook Connect Magento Extension
Magento extension that enables customers fast and easy registration and login with their Facebook identity.
This extension isn’t actively updated or maintained anymore, it exists here only for demo purposes !!
Copyright (c) 2011/2012 Ivan Weiler
- Resolved flaw to help forks and plugins that may still use parts of this code.
- Code changed to follow proper inchoo namespace. Layout and templates moved to inchoo/facebook/.
- New referer logic, resolves IE problems.
- Catalan, Chinese(China), Italian, Chinese(Taiwan) and Russian translations added thanks to Raül Pérez, magentochinese.org, Mitch, pkduck, tuvinez.
- Hungarian translation added thanks to Milan.
- Asking for user_birthday permission from now on.
- Norwegian translation added thanks to Magnus Alexander.
- Version fix, licenses added, connect release.
- Estonian, Swedish, Czech, Turkish and Korean translations added thanks to Sir Mull, Andreas Karlsson, Pavel Hrdlicka, ea and COBAY.
- Bugfix release. Fixed undefined variable notice in client thanks to Toni Grigoriu.
- Romanian and Lithuanian translations added thanks to Toni Grigoriu, Justinas Lelys.
- Custom channel added. Should increase performance and resolve possible https warnings in some browsers without flash.
- Bulgarian, Danish, German, Spanish, Dutch, Polish and Portuguese translations added thanks to Dino, Roberto, Simon, Bruno Alexandre, jemoon, Rico van de Vin, Niels, Casper Munk, Matthias Zeis, ivan balabanov.
- Added enable/disable setting, better output handling.
- Facebook client rewrite, new graph apis implemented and used.
- Improved compatibility with secure URLs and required customer email confirmation.
- New asynchronous initialization, better Safari and Chrome integration.
- Layout and configuration improvements, module respects disabled module output now.
- Facebook lokalization implemented, configuration setting in administration.
- Better and faster session validation.
- New OAuth client authentication.
- Help page and controller removed.
- Added compatibility with older Magento CE 1.3.2.x versions.
- First public release. Compatible with Magento CE 1.4.x.