This module enables easy access to CouchDB from an angular application
- CouchDB installed and available on localhost
- make sure you have at least one admin installed through futon (admin console)
- Run the couch_db/couch_db_setup.sh script (chmod +x it first)
- CORS is also a resource to look at.
- Note that the 'origins' = '*' is not a good idea for production!
- curl if you want to use the couch_db script
npm install gulp dist
Please look at the example/index.html and try stuff out. Just open it in a browser and start having fun.
Or look at the unit tests (in progress)
Have a look at the couch_db for an example setup script
Usage in Angular Project
bower install angular-ivonet-couchdb --save
npm install angular-ivonet-couchdb --save
For the rest see the example (app.js and index.html)
Bugs / Tips / Comments
Please contact me here
- Add Attachment support