The iVvy API allows apps to integrate directly with the iVvy product suite. Some typical use cases include:
- Connecting a Customer Relationship Manager with iVvy
- Connecting a Point of Sale System to iVvy Venues
- Pushing Availability, Rates & Inventory into iVvy Venues through a Central Reservation System or Property Management System
- Connecting an Accounting Package with iVvy Events or Venues
The API described in this document follows an RPC (Remote Procedure Call) paradigm. Each RPC method is grouped into a few higher level namespaces to help organise this document in a more logical manner.
iVvy takes security very seriously and the API described in this document has been designed to be as secure as possible.
- All transport has been secured by utilising industry standard TLS
- Key generation can be done first authenticating with the iVvy backend system
- All requests must be signed using the key/secret pair to prove the request was made by a valid key
- All requests have a time limit to avoid future replay attacks