ZSH configuration files
My zsh configuration files. Should be reusable.
I am using
less as a pager and neovim as default
Just clone to
.config/zsh/ and link
(or to your
#XDG_CONFIG_HOME, it works from anywhere).
Do not forget to change your default shell via
Own / per host configuration
Want to override some configuration and still want updates? Put it in ~/.zsh/custom. It won't be overwritten.
What is done?
- vi mode (cursor changes color basing on a mode you are in)
- ^p ^n for history navigation
- ^f to eddit current line in text editor
- nice and sleek
- has git branch && stage status
lspath- show ls -ld for all dirs on path to given file
- few aliases (see
- ETIME variable contains execution time of last command in seconds.
- TAB completion, first pus shows possibilities, next pushes cycles through them
- Autocorrection - type
vim RAEDME.mdand shell will prompt you about correction, also works with tab-ing dirs.
~/binis added to your PATH
...is a global alias, it not limited only to
cd, try it with
- RVM support
- rbenv support
- fzf support